Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Snack Time: Justin's Maple Almond Butter



I always see these little packets in the health food section at Kroger. I decided to try one out today for my afternoon snack. One packet contains 190 calories, 6 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and 5 grams of net carbs. A little high for Induction, but its great if you just need something a little sweet to take the edge off a craving. Its nutty and woody, a little more textured than peanut butter, and  really sticks to your ribs! Best of all, its all-natural: just dry-roasted almonds, maple sugar, palm fruit oil, and sea salt. I will definitely buy again. They're only a buck apiece :)

2 comments:

  1. what you did put the butter on? Apple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing. I just ate it straight and it was delicious! It would go great with an apple too, or carrot sticks :)

      Delete